Lemon Scented bath bombs
Self-love Lemon Scented Bath bombs for purchase. $5 dollars each or 3 for $12. Plus 3.50 for shipping. U.S Only. With a purchase of 3 or more bath bombs comes a free hand crafted Mason Jar.
For those who are stuffing in silence you are not alone. There is currently 1 in 5 people in the United States alone that suffers from a mental illness. The stigma on mental illness has giving it a bad name. Those that do not understand mental illness, claim that those who suffer are weak or crazy. But that’s not the case. Your mental health is just as important as physical health. We have to keep our minds strong just as much as our bodys & change the stigma on mental health.
There is no reason why anyone should suffer in silence. Support groups are always helpful. Support groups have helped me in my journey to heal myself. I was surprised to know how many people out there had a similar story as me & to know I wasn’t alone. Do not be ashamed of your story because one day your story might inspired someone & change their life!
Here are Five ways you can support Mental Health & those who suffer.
- Sit down & talk to your loved ones
- Host a Charity Events for mental health awareness
- Share your experiences with others
- Educate yourself in the subject of mental health
- Take care of yourself
Below I also have some tips to keep your mind Healthy & Strong So You Can Be The Best Version Of You Possible!
- Pay Attention To your feelings
- Don’t Stress Over Things You Cant Control
- Pursue A Hobby
- Laugh More
- Accept Your Self, With Your Imperfections & All.
- Connect with Family & Friends
- Sometimes It Is Ok To Ask For Help
- Get To Know Yourself
- Remember It Is Ok To Say No Sometimes
- Cook Yourself A Healthy Meal
- Cut Out Anyone That Brings Toxcity In Your Life
- Elevate Your Priorities
- Drink More Water
- Be Honest To Yourself & Those Around You
- Seek Medical Attention If Necessary
- Always Remember to Love yourself