Theses are my personal written blogs, I wrote to heal from my past. I have healed from my past & learned how to love myself again. Now I am helping others do the same. Feel free to leave me questions & comments. & If you would like to be mentored privately, via. Phone call or email, there is a one time fee of $10.00 or a monthly fee of $40.00 dollars. ($10.00 once a week) Thank You!
Having Anxiety sucks! Trust me, it’s something that I live with daily. I’m constantly over thinking about things that are out of my control & I worry way too much about things I can’t change. I been diagnosed with PTSD, depression & anxiety & I constantly feel on edge. I told my self enough is enough! I’m tired of feeling this way. Starting today, I’m going to start a Anti Anxiety Challenge routine for me & anyone who wants to follow. What better what to practice self care, by doing the things you love to do.
30 day Anti-Anxiety Challenge
- Day 1- Try Yoga.
- Day 2- Enjoy the outdoors, Go camping or get as much sunlight as possible.
- Day 3- Write a list of things you love about yourself.
- Day 4- Work Out.
- Day 5- Dance while listening to your favorite song.
- Day 6- Help someone in need.
- Day 7- No social media for the day.
- Day 8- Drink more water.
- Day 9- Try a new recipe.
- Day 10- Call a friend.
- Day 12- Practice different breathing techniques.
- Day 13- Go to bed early
- Day 14- Make a list of short term & long term goals.
- Day 15- Play the piano.
- Day 16- Go for a walk or a hike.
- Day 17- Treat yourself to something nice.
- Day 18- Accomplish a goal on your goal list
- Day 19- Watch the sun set.
- Day 20- Declutter home/room
- Day 21- Use essential oils in home or office.
- Day 22- Get dolled up.
- Day 23- Play with a pet.
- Day 24- Get a massage.
- Day 25- Read/ Research unfamiliar topic.
- Day 26- Eat A healthy Lunch.
- Day 27- Watch a Documentary.
- Day 28- Talk with a positive attitude.
- Day 29- Watch Favorite Movie.
- Day 30- Visit a local Museum or landmark.
Categories: Self love