Sometimes in order to move on, you might have to remove certain people from your life. If they are your main source of pain it might be helpful to remove them. This can be temporary or for good.
But we can’t live a healthy life being surrounded by unhealthy people!
It doesn’t matter if the person is your friend, relative, co-worker, or colleague. If they continue to treat you as unequal remove them! Know your worth & know that you deserve better! Your silence will show & maybe they will rethink their actions!
Ways to set healthy boundaries
- It’s ok to say NO!
- You don’t owe anyone an explanation.
- Have a good support system.
- Behave according to your own morals & values.
- It’s ok to put yourself first!
- Be ASSERTIVE!
- & Remember WHAT YOU ALLOW IS WHAT WILL CONTINUE!