Without self-reflection & growth, you will always be stuck in your old ways. When you self-reflect, you take time to look at yourself & figure out why you do the things that you do & in a humbling way, you change it for the better. When you self-reflect, you become more emotionally intelligent & aware of your emotional needs. Those around you will see the happiness in you & the difference in your attitude towards yourself.
With everything I have been through in my life, I have grown through my experiences. I do not let my past traumas make me bitter. I want to take what I have been through and help others grow & reflect on their past.
What is personal growth? Personal growth is when you look at the world differently than ever before. The way you think & the way you treat others to become more pleasant. You become more confidant & begin to understand yourself better. You will understand that you are not perfect, but that’s ok, You know what your strengths & weaknesses are. Your more confidant in your strengths, & you are working on your weaknesses to become a better you.
Personal growth does not happen overnight. It happens over time. It can take a while for someone to overcome obstacles in their life & then grow from it.
Here are ways you can self-reflect & grow.
Self-Reflection & Growth
1. Be honest with yourself & others. Be honest about the situations that you are going through in life & how you are handling it.
2. Notice your own bad behavior & try to change it.
3. Be forgiving towards yourself & others.
4. Try to understand someone else’s situation & put yourself in their shoes.
5. Accept responsibility for your actions.
6. Let go of things you can’t control.
7. Evaluate what’s important to you & follow your morals.
8. Avoid comparing yourself to others.
9. Surround yourself with positive people.
10. Remember to love yourself.
This is really a reflective post for one to review his or herself and think if one has been really investing in themselves or not and ways to develop one’s self..
Thank you!!!! 😊
I have nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger Award. https://pascaleshealingjourney.wordpress.com/2018/04/04/sunshine-blogger-award/
Long time supporter, and thought I’d drop a comment.
Your wordpress site is very sleek – hope you don’t mind me asking
what theme you’re using? (and don’t mind if I steal it?
I just launched my site –also built in wordpress like yours– but the theme slows (!) the site
down quite a bit.
In case you have a minute, you can find it by searching
for “royal cbd” on Google (would appreciate any feedback) – it’s still in the works.
Keep up the good work– and hope you all take care of yourself during the coronavirus scare!